Sunday 10 January 2021

Beyond The Routine



When the sun goes south

I do not cower

when the spring breeze romances

with youthful senstivities

I don't caper

for I know them all .

 

These changes in nature,

the ordinary cake cutting

bemoaning on routine events

shopping malls, cinema halls

closing or opening

don't betray my fancy

for I know them all.

 

I want real change

which will make my

reality unreal alluring

inviting my spirit to participate

in a new creation unique,

the envy of God.

 

A new climate of love

should vaccinate the hate

and all familiar allergies

to make this universe

a new Elysium

radically different

emotionally friendly

and intellectually inspiring.

 

Where Love is God

all temples raise their

sacrificial fire purity

in the human heart.

 

I want this change

to contain everything

of eye and ear in Me.


Sabita  Sahu

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New