Sunday 21 January 2018

When Alone ...




I reach the unreachable
birdlike I fly to map the sky,
paint the sun in different shades
to let the world enjoy the spectrum,
I turn the gears of the wind
to listen to the music new born,
When I am alone.

I cry my heart out,
laugh, sing and dance
shout, jump and unlock my
buried desires from the cocoon,
the crowd listens to my songs
of silence long suppressed
the new born reality grows green
on nature, carrying him in me
as the angel of my being,
when I am alone.

What’s life after all !
Not three royal meals,
going away on long drives,
to escape father’s pain, mother’s
tears and other symptoms of being
alive? No it’s a journey inside
to discover the soul's worldly self
to enter life’s mysteries:
This is best done
When I am alone.


Sabita Sahu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New