Sunday 30 October 2022

Dream Making


 

Dreams are made on

vaporous wishes

transformed into

forms shapes

without any logic.

They say you can't

stop dreaming as you

as you cannot stop fighting

but thankfully

I don't remember any dreams.

 

I dream wakefully

I dream of a hungerless world

disease free, dancing along

the shores of an ocean of love.

But you'll say these are vain dreams

Yes I know, vanity thy name is dream

you want to live in

the best mansion  of the world

you want to be the Number One

in everything.

you want to conquer death.

 

I have my own vanity

I want to make dreams

in relationship in work ethics

and all activities

involving creative energy.

This is also vanity

the vanity of the human mind

to rival the Master above.

I  Dream with

pride, vanity, humility

questing for a dreamless life.


Sabita Sahu 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New