Saturday 3 July 2021

If I Am Wrong

When pain paralyzes me

my lower back sends shock waves

legs swell ruining the Master's shape

I fold my body into a chess board pawn

and throw it in the Municipal drain

for someone to find it and make it

whole again by magic or by his love.

 

You may think I am  a fake

I complain without waiting for the pain     

to make me feel human and ordinary

what's wrong with me you will ask

No, nothing is wrong

only I am wrong the way I am.

 

Body aches mind cracks and  

soul - I do not know if I have one

life has sickened my senses

but its Apps sucking away my secrets

to blackmail me to submission.

 

If I am wrong make me right

if you cannot make me fight

let my coming days be nights

to learn karate out of sights.                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New