Sunday 7 March 2021

Self Introduction

 




How shall I introduce myself

what shall I say what I am

shall I say that I punish myself

for somebody else's mistake

or my hands try to move faster

than wind to wipe tears from

the eyes of my love

or I run and fall for my dear ones

to see them rise high

or one who failed to extend

her motherly arms to cuddle.

 

What account do I have

in the pages of my life

I do not know but when

I turn  I find nothing written

simply blank, with a sigh

I tear them to make paper boats

and sway in rainwater  that

reaches no where.

 

What if I have  absorbed

all seasons, and weathers of time

I hardly remember how much

I have enjoyed  and with whom,

I am not dead yet

I hold life's fortitude

my shadow waits for the light

to make me feel the bliss of love.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New