Sunday 27 September 2020

My Love Castle


I built my love castle

in lonely pride

fighting with dignity

my own battles

to establish my empire

with joy vast and wide.

 

My fancy imagination wandered

beyond the shadow

whatever my heart can hold

don’t try to measure my

love with money

It’s a treasure can never

be purchased or sold.

 

They say they have completed the race

senses perhaps have lost,

The white hot pitch romance

with life has frozen

to savour the sip of life.

 

But I have fixed the ladder

on a boulder

to soar above the world

towards unknown quarters

to join my broken pieces with my sweat

and create relationship

till matters come to end

don't ask me what matters

Life matters, Love is life,

If you pause you lose

if you overrun you miss

I know- I'll be steady

keeping my nerves ready.


Sabita Sahu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New