Sunday 31 July 2022

What Chaos - What Order

If order be the cause of unhappiness

of nothing happening except routine

hunger for the body, inanity:

give me chaos sublime

to breathe poison, sleep on worries

eat leftovers of your creative tools.

 

What life is this? This base

childish chase of beggary

of health wealth sex.

Give me speeches of peace for war

more roads of light to walk,

and run to spread  the fragrance

from earth to heaven to

charm god from his hectic boredom.

 

Order I hate for its dead calm

disorder I hate for its noise

of individual  aspirations to

outbid all needs and deeds.

 

Let me sit on lonely shores,

counting shells recounting

petty foams taking away sand

from my feet and melting into

the dark sea in silent pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New