Sunday 17 July 2022

A Teary Vow


With the maiden drops of rain

I washed my tears

the dead grass was reborn with joy

the cracked earth drank the rain

in open mouthed thirst in large swings

another season of possibilities

for regeneration of life.

 

But my tears

never create or generate anything

impotent sad streams flow down

spreading the message of my pain

never waits to hear its own blues

I cry in stealth lest

my emptiness will be caught

if anyone hears the flow of

my lonely anthem:

But the rain hides nothing

it flows down from the sulking sky

to fill life in all waste and void.

 

Why should I cry then

if my tears are imbecile?

Tears of mournful heart

serves stories of a failed mind

alone in the wild growth of the heart.

 

I will now laugh full of life

grow the harvest of laughs

on the cracked feelings

beating fast my own cloud drums..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New