Sunday 20 February 2022

It's Just Another Day

Time does not end

the year ends, the calendar

changes shape size and colour

my new day begins with old habits.

 

I have no time to measure

loss or gain in arrogant enterprises

I do not want to suffer a morose temper

in deals and dealings of life

my neighbouring Uncle now rides

a scooty the bike is gone

perhaps sold to younger bones;

the crowd increases in the medicine store

I am bored stiff my sweaty mask

sticks to my patience in the queue.

 

At noon I am in my kitty party

habit or hobby I don't know

my irritating nerves need escape

I throw cards at will celebrating

my agitation in losing money.

Evening I have my yoga class

everything is fixed preset

and my night world grow on me

like Mahendragiri tearing Visuvious.

 

But the morning will come

alarm will break my drugged sleep

I will wish the sun Good morning

his winks will wake me up

to the tunnel again.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New