Sunday 28 November 2021

My Wandering Soul



Hey Princess -

a voice from the

depths of time throbbed 

nearer to the ears

farther from the heart

a ceaseless voice praying for love.

 

I see nothing, no one

no shadow no illusion - nothing

then who is it flapping with

time's wings to rise high

holding the lamp of hope.

I don't see him, or feel him

or even smell him

but my soul savours 

its taste like divine bliss.

 

But Princess - He speaks again -

I am no shadow no illusion no voice

I am you and within you

I am the fragrance of your breath

the throb of your heart

the song of your mind

the vision of your sight

I am  and will be connected with you

in this life and life after

if you do not find me in you

may be you are opaque.


Sabita Sahu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New