Sunday 24 October 2021

Journey's End


 

The bend on the road ahead

confused me, the signage said

STRAIGHT to the left CROOKED

the other side, that is right.

I thought it was mischief for

no simple binary so obvious

can make one choose life's course.

 

I drove straight ahead,north

ignored left and ignored right,

both liberal and nationalistic,

secular and communal puzzles

after a few dark miles I saw

 a light to be seen through

Night goggles - What's this!

To see light I must use Nvisions lenses -

Ok no such light I need -

I need what ?

I don't know.

 

After long years after my son

got a nice job I feel  I need

a simple life, a straight road

natural light and to enjoy it all

I need love, love  and love

plentifully at every breath.


Sabita Sahu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New