Sunday 5 September 2021

E = mc2


One day he asked me

what is E equals mc2

I said abraca dabra

he laughed and insisted

no no I mean it,

you write poetry

you attend functions and

you say you have read things

so what is this E equals mc2

you ought to know.

 

Oh I know more than

what Einstein meant

E is earth

M is man

C is creation.

This earth holds me and you

and everything that you

see and hear.

The earth is man's playground

the large canvas for creativity.

It's man who creates nature's copies

in sound, sense, touch and taste,

which we all see till we die.

It's changing panorama

on the earth is the life Pool.

We participate like bubbles

and disappear but the

E equals mc2  remains,

till God creates a new formula.

 

Sabita Sahu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New