Sunday 13 December 2020

I Am Insubstantial

Where does the road lead me 

to which unknown place ,

I chase an uncertain life battling 

like Samurai with no sword in hand,

What does the planner has in mind

for me  I do not know

I am amidst the scented phenyl,

running to deposit the pharmacy bills

doing baby sitting in front of ICU

watching the change of staff shift by shift,

scrolling the medical terms told by doctor's in google , 

trying to learn online money transfer

that  bounces over my head. 


I miss  my black coffee,

I search for my virtual talks

My Prince's calls do not reach me

though I am not deaf

He waits for me on the other side 

of the wall that is invisible,

I am waiting here measuring the 

length of space and time

counting the distant stars

that are hardly visible from 

my window sill..


Sabita Sahu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New