Sunday 31 May 2020

Waste

The waves of my mind are still
my roaring passions are indrawn
I am now sinking into my depths
in hopeless surrender to silence.

I recede from earth sun moon
the sea nymphs are gone far inland
my limbs have denied to hold my fancies
my mind has lost all romantic agony.

May be I have wasted my time
waiting, praying in futile loneliness
now I am calm patient ,
no pain no joy stirs my mind
I  need only a silent end
no wish for rebirth or redemption
let the ashes be buried or
vanished in air I don't care.

Sabita Sahu

1 comment:

  1. Seems bit pessimistic. Anyway it is life's journey. Tomorrow will be optimistic. Rebirth or not is not as per individual's choice. Just be happy.
    I would recommend watching Ramayana, Mahabharata, Sri Krishna kind of serials shown on TV now-a-days. Just jokingly.

    ReplyDelete

Forever New