Sunday 23 June 2019

Nets


Between the Internet and Net
I stand , move around worlds
one real loaded with factitude
the other entangled with truths
but the real is unreal,
the truth is deceptive:
life nets me more I try
to extricate myself, I bind unwinded.

Between the image and the event
I stand confused transfixed
unsettled by my desire although
I know not what I need :
when he speaks of love
I stare at him without response
what is love, a mango to eat
or an Eve moment of self deception?

He says I am everything to him
the globe with the canopy of stars
events, truths, words and silence,
I go to the internet to understand
but fall back into the net ,
the key ring gets stuck when
I try to take in his message

I'll break the internet
and make an 'O' of the WWW
I'll cut the net, bite it off :
but will love give me food
and a shelter or the open sky
the green earth to deck myself
with words that bloom like flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New