Sunday 14 January 2018

Signature Of My Heart


 
It won't be wrong to say that you
are the answer to my querries,
the blessings for all my prayers,
the sustaining energy of my ventures,
the bewitching smile on my face,
the strength of my confidence and
the cause for all my celebrations.

You are the deity of my festivals
be it Dussehera or Diwali, I move
along the social stream all the time
thinking of you and you alone, for
you love like the sun guides me
to light, love, truth and god.

You are the treasure I deserve,
our roads are different, journeys
have different axis, may be galaxy
apart, yet the souls move in unison
and stay on course held by love
sharing the bond that binds without knots.

This is the signature of my heart,
destinys’ fingers have already moved
guiding me like you, where to perhaps
you know or the maker will write
someday in penitent ecstacy.


Sabita Sahu

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this worth able content with us. The concept taken here will be useful for my future programs and i will surely implement them in my study. Keep blogging article like this.
    Blockchain Technology

    ReplyDelete

Forever New