Sunday 12 November 2017

O’ My Sweet Nothing



What magic it was who wielded
I don't know there was nothing
my heart was ever empty, a shell
without meat, your presence,
absence, memories and
experience made no  difference.

You were not my mate
nor you were my fate
seasons moved, spring summer
rolled in their rhythms,
never noticed your name,
your smile, style and profile
never came  in my dreams even
but in some corner of heart
there was a speck of desire
to meet you again 
gave the pleasure of pain

Your absence made me realize
the first pang of separation
I never felt before even while
walking on the sea shore with
your songful charm and savour!
you came unnoticed to devour,
I was left with my unsaid love.
my nothing is now my everything
you are my past, present and future
I have no gesture to show my love
yet I chant sing and recite every moment.


Sabita sahu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New