Sunday 11 June 2017

Yes I Can


Sabita Sahu

Can I face the world now?
Can I look into the mid-day sun?

Years have rolled by, futile years
Taking me in their fold without bother
To look or laugh at but to churn me up
In fallen dreams and swollen nightmares:
But life has taught me its mystery
Revealing untold stories of sun and shower

Shall I revive and learn the things unborn
To set myself free to receive the newborn?
But Alas! Who will pull me out of this quagmire?
O’God why do I question myself & doubt
What has come as an epiphany I must accept.

It’s now my time to sail the seas
To seek, pursue and fulfill dreams
For sure I’m all set
To face the world now.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sabita for starting this Blog. Yes, of course You Can! It's a beautiful poem. Looking forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it's really good blog. We are expecting many more in coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent start with Yes I can. All the Best And congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats,good idea to start this blog .yes,really u can face and look into the midnight sun. Expecting much more in coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats.. thoughts nicely expressed.keep it up.atlast ur hidden talent came out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful poem. ...excellent. ..feeling great. ..

    ReplyDelete

Forever New