Sunday 20 May 2018

I Surf The Waves



I surf the waves of time
not for fun or to frolic in slush,
I float around the world to brighten
the visible dark universe
and bring smiles on faces:
I celebrate life to fulfill the purpose
of my being’s commission to make good.

The unseen hand that moulded me
untouched essence that guided me
I pay gratitude with loving energy
try to create  universal synergy
for my maker with pride behold.

Adversity turns me to do the undone
I stuff myself with the binaries and all
to quench my thirst and fill the empty
zones of world’s arid corners.
I have jumped my self doubts,
broken empty chambers with confidence
I know the waves are turbulent and high
I am that beginner not to pause or sigh
with faith in those hands I will ride the rough
stop shall I never my resolve is tough
I will now swim to the shores of life
plant my flag of faith to end all strife.

Savita Sahu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever New